Friday, June 4, 2010

What is this???

This blog is terrible. A few people start to get their feelings hurt on here and everyone stops blogging fearing that they will get told the truth?? LET GO!!! Pick up the intensity, I guess we are not mentally tough in here!!! I even heard through the grapvine that Beansy himself was over the blog! Hey Bri, lay off the kid, will ya??? Twenty four years of getting ripped will wear on you after awhile!!!
PS, we are playing the opals who are one of the younger teams in the league, with that said, I expect some intensity to be brought to the diamond.
PSS, it will be nice to have our good friend, Bryan 'Primetime' Gostissa, back with us as he is off the 15 day disabled list, welcome back pal!!!
PSSS
PSSSS

1 comment:

  1. yea seriously intensity has been good on the field and in the weight room however it has been awful on the blog. We currently have Drewsy hitting carini's house of iron, G in full out boxing classes, sam getting flexible in his yoga and well for me I'm as strong as humanly possible! I would like to take this time to thank Willy for bringing this blog back to life. For this weeks game I feel since we are playing a "young" team we should bring back the tunes for each individual batter and for warm up in the field not only will we appreciate it I'm sure they will too! So if you think this is a good idea post your song below the blog and we will try to make this happen. I can not do it because i am technologically retarded...God I wish I had that geek from BC next to me right now so he could set it up for me. But we got some pretty smart guys on this team but I'm not getting into this conversation now because it is absolutely brutal. I am not sure what song I am going to come out to yet.

    Keys to victory:
    1.)Hit the ball
    2.)Field the ball
    3.)Drink Beer

    As easy as 1, 2, 3

    And oh yea post the lineup!

    ReplyDelete