Friday, June 4, 2010

Giving the blog some CPR...

What's the deal??? One bye week and this thing goes out of commission... Well maybe its time for the most beloved Doolie of them all to step in. I'm not gonna sit here and bark about what we need to do on Sunday to get the W, cuz frankly I dont give a shit, but I did take the liberty of posting our schedule on the sidebar for all to see. But most importantly, I want everyone to have a safe and enjoyable weekend... and on Sunday... may our bats be mighty, may our feet be swift, and may our balls be plentiful. Now sit back and enjoy a nice music video from the 70's, its freakin hysterical... in fact... its fucking awesome... how do I know... because its titled "fucking awesome" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2_m4LYAcdI

No comments:

Post a Comment