Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Athletic Accomplishments: Part 1

This post is written by Brian Toal.

I will now begin to list a couple athletic accomplishments for each Doolie. I am going to do a couple a day for the next couple days:

Andrew Pezzementi: Won many Shoot the Rock Championships, Won a rec high school Championship when he beat me Sam and WIlly in the finals when I did not show up and last but not least recently walked a 5k with sangiorgi and also showed up to carini's house of iron and dominated a work out.

Josh Walkowitz: Clearly a great athlete was on many football championships, many baseball championships throughout the years. The record athlete of the week and hold the ramapo high school all time batting average record. All us a valued member of many good rec basketball and baseball championships.

Those were two great athletes with many accomplishments and I'm sure they can name more and so can I.....Thats your first segment snitches!

2 comments:

  1. Cant deny that Josh is one of the more accomplished athletes on our squad... however I will most remember his mental toughness throughout his career. He wasnt the type to do constant manginas in the locker room (even when the head coach was in the room), or pull on our center's jockstrap in the huddle, or even start an all out brawl in a freshman scrimmage against a parochial team. Nah the kid punched in and punched out every day and never said a word... to anybody...and he has two state titles and various personal accolades to show for it...

    As for Drew, yes Sam, Bri and I were on the losing end of that infamous rec title game (which Bri missed due to a VERY VERY VERY important winter track meet, and what he missed was a missed buzzer shot by me when Colin Fink's freak hands grazed my elbow as I was shooting, which Andy Wingfield missed, and I should've been at the stripe shooting for the title... but thats all besides the point), but I'm surprised Drew's all tournament selection in the 6th grade wayne PAL tournament did not make the cut, especially since he deep throated the trophy on the way home (just kidding, just making sure you are paying attention).

    Looking forward to the remaining write ups...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I am shocked that I forgot about Drew punching Greg Olsen in the balls...that has to be up on one of our favorite moments.

    ReplyDelete