Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sunday's Lineup, Down?

With Drew backing out of his Doolies commitment and rumors of G-Man and Beansy not playing Sunday is anyone else going to sit out? Are we going to be able to field a solid ten man defense? I'm assuming with our remaining ten it'll be FACE at SS and Toal in Right Center, but know knows? I don't think we can afford a three man outfield at McFarren.

And Drew, I mean that in a good way. We'll miss your relentless high-arc attack and unbelieveable golden glove on the bump.

I would have loved to say good-bye but no one informed me of your fairwell feast last night. Thanks guys. Love you too.


Sincerely,

The Bitterman

2 comments:

  1. Dear Germo,

    I agree with your concern in the outfield....I am not dying to play the outfield but I think I am going to have to do it. Im thinking I should play right field and put one of our top outfielders in right center because it is really spacious and can cause a lot of problems. The easiest position at this field is probably left field and right field....

    In regard to the going away feast I was informed very late and if I would have been informed earlier I would have called you right away. That is my story and I apologize for not getting in touch with you even on such short notice....I do not know what everyone elses deal is,

    Sorry,
    Your biggest fan
    Brian P. Toal

    ReplyDelete
  2. an Iranian and a Jew on the left side of the infield. The Middle East should take advice from the Doolies

    ReplyDelete