Saturday, May 22, 2010

Toal finally agrees with Beans!!!!

I agree 100% that we should rotate....Today I was thinking what a good rotation would be for me and drew to get in the act.  So I have come up with this: me and drew (sorry for not capitalizing names, Drew and I it should be) will sit out the first two innings and ice our sore arm and knees.  It is tough for guys like us to go every game as a starter this late in our career.  Around the third inning or so and once our knees and arms have thawed out a little bit I will take two innings behind the plate.  Once I feel I have warmed up I will go to short stop and allow Nicky to get some rest on his body as well.  At this time Drew will go to second base and willy will go to right to allow Gos to catch a breather.  Sounds like a plan and alot of Chemistry for the infield for us to finish this big game!  

No comments:

Post a Comment