Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day to ALL!

After a weekend of silence on the blog in memory of our fallen soldiers I took it upon myself to break the silence....I'm sure everyone had a great weekend whether you were in Boston, Manasquan, bonding with Chizzy or just hanging out with Marco in the flow area with local legends like Mike Teel....  One thing I'm sure we all have in common is that we drunk tons of beers and got completely hammered for 3 or 4 consecutive days.  We all now feel bloated, exhausted and disgusted with ourselves.... This is the place where you can share your favorite story from the weekend so please go and start the blogging!!!!

4 comments:

  1. ill be posting one later tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The grammar is improving. I'm just not sure who considers Teel a local legend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha very valid point....maybe people like Don Blake or 12 pack are local legends....I said that no one threw up after a 13 game beer ball series because i don't know anyone besides myself and one of my partners good enough to win 13 games in a row....I'm on Beer this weekend!

    ReplyDelete