Thursday, May 20, 2010

Reply Got So Long It Got Its Own Post

In response to the lineup post....

If I am not on the hill, I think I should be given managerial duties. Obviously the current guy who thinks he has managerial duties just carries around a bucket of balls, and some bats, and from what I smell, a flask of gin. Where I come from that is called a "Clubhouse Manager"(ie TOT). I think we might have to bring TOT in as a consultant.

Nicky making the lineup? Well now, who loves Nicky more than me? But I never, ever, ever take Nicky's advice on anything. Betting football, cards, high schools, etc. Although I do not have any problem with Nicky's lineup, I just like to talk about him constantly. Bean-a-licious! I see Nicky more as a front office guy. Someone who makes big time decisions, smokes cigars, drinks old scotch, catches bloweys from interns in his office. I think he can handle that. His dad could probably teach him.

I am still pushing for Sam to take the Manager's cap this year. I think he is a guy we can all rally around. There is no arguing with that. And I know that he may not have the time as he is working hard every day being the best first basemen in the league. Taking continuous ground balls off the larrys, and scooping throws from third like Mase does young girls at Headliners. We should be smart and promote from within, and Sam right now is our biggest internal asset. He just needs space to blossom as a leader. So for christ sake, please let him blossom, just let the kid fucking blossom....

I am rambling. But shut the fuck up, you love it.....

The only thing that I would like to say is this... I own Gas House. Always have, always will. Most of my career strike outs come against these guys. When I don't pitch (i.e. Mcfarren last year and year before I believe) straight up Lazer Show from these douches. I would have my name on the tags of Gos's and his buddy's shirts but I would never be stupid enough to get that close to those dirtbags. Shouts to G. And if I am not on the hill this week, I am sure that Chachi will handle these douches with ease. We all know that he has been "Verticalling" all offseason in preparation.

As Toal said, I am just happy to be here. And I know it is the worst move in Doolies history but if need be I will take the hot corner from Mase just so I can say I played in the spot usually occupied by Pully. Put Mase at short field and resurrect the handsome infield. Oh sweet Pulldaddy when will me, you, and the diamond be back together. It truly is "Notebook" love right now between the Doolies and Dirt Nasty.

As Toal said, we are just here in support of each other. And I will go ahead and say this, if Chachi wants the hill, then give Chachi the hill. Due Amici, Due Fratelli as we say in our native land of Guidmerica. But if I am not pitching and I have no job, whoever is on beer better keep the Tecate flowing, and if you don't bring limes, salt, and brown bags I will be pissed.

Also, Mark "Holla Back Girl" Mailly makes his return this week. Can you feel it? Can you fucking feel it? Yes you can. Its a tickle in your asshole. Don't you kind of feel violated now? You should. And now to wrap this up....

By the way does anyone think that they are called Gas House because that is all they are qualified to do? Pump fucking gas. That is probably why they play in jersey.


6 comments:

  1. Most controversial post of the season, and I like it. Where you at Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, I didn't make the lineup. I posted the lineup. Although I will admit that if I did make a lineup, it wouldn't look a whole lot different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you Beans.... Now lets get some scotch and some bloweys....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very controversial post and not far off. I mean there were a few things incorrect about it. The first is that Sam will never get in front of a hard hit ball and I dont think anyone will argue that. Second, it doesnt matter who we put on the hill because Gos House is trash and they know it. I think Gos's little cousin Eddie wants the ball this game. Pully get back so we can be at full strength. And if I have my way Drew will be slinging pap tests by weeks end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really dont think this is a controversial post, the guy is telling the truth and being supportive of the team all in one post.

    I really dont care if im on the hill or not this week, i dont care if the hill is a rotation of 5 guys, because honestly i think pitching is a weak spot anyway (thats why i play it)throw a little arch on it and stay around the plate and make a play here and there the team backs you.

    To me the game is about three things;
    1. Getting Hits, its all about the long ball / just getting runs home
    2. Make less errors than the other team / less errors than year one at least
    and
    3. Hanging Out & Drinking with my friends
    (Dont forget about Winning
    *especially vs E Gos and GHG)

    So if drew has GHG by the numbers lets get him on the hill, get after GHG early, drink and kick the shit out or EGos....

    *Remember Getting on Base is Half the Battle
    .... DOOLIES YEAR 7

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol lol you uys have real gay nick names for eachother

    ReplyDelete