Monday, April 19, 2010

New Shorts Idea

G left his idea for our shorts in the comments section of an earlier post. It's a good idea, certainly worth considering...

On black shorts, take the outline of our Doolies logo and put it all over the shorts in different colors. Use the horseshoes in this picture as an example: http://www.lacrosseunlimited.com//imagedisplay.cfm?image=/lu/images/product/Super1970.jpg

Down the side we'll go with an argyle print in khaki and green with a white background. Here's an example of the argyle sides: http://www.thelaxhut.com/Maryland-Argyle-Lacrosse-Shorts-p-514.html

Let's hear what everyone thinks.

4 comments:

  1. I like the argyle but the sample you showed has the logo in the middle of the argyle and I'm not sure our logo would look good in argyle. I vote plain argyle. Also, our logo is mediocre at best I think we all can agree. Mailly and Hyun Cheezy discussed redoing the logo and I say we pull the trigger. Let's get the dead pelican with the six pack thing around its beak please...thats vintage high arch softball shit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. VINTAGE SHIT I AGREE!!!!! NEW LOGO, OLE CHEEZY

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree on both points there. Let's get a new logo made up and let's make sure the logos don't get placed on the sides of the shorts. All we need is an outline for the logo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. didnt notice the shorts had the logo in the argyle but other than that lets get it on. lets put a rush on this new logo or the shorts will come sometime around labor day

    ReplyDelete