Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Choi Comes Through

Everyone pretty much agreed that the first shorts design was a bust, so we called in our resident artist to figure it out. Here's what Choi came up with...



Why didn't we ask him to do this in the first place? The logo looks great. We have to decide on only one of these shorts, but even we can't make a bad decision here. My vote goes to the white or grey. The only thing I'd tweak is the color of the "Doolies" in the bottom-left corner of the white and grey shorts to green.

Tremendous job by Choi.

5 comments:

  1. we must remember we need the best combo with our jersey not just the best pair of shorts......what about green shorts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hats off to Choi, I mean it, shorts are legit. 1. The reason we didnt think to ask him right away was because we thought he may have been real busy with the Regional Clothing Company or the fact the first logo was not a fan favorite. 2. I like the black shorts. I dig the argryle too and dont care what colors they are because I am probably not wearing a full uniform, so the argyle pattern doesnt matter to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i thought the skipper said full uniform was a must? and cheers to freddy im sure his weekend starts today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a must, no questions asked.

    ReplyDelete