Monday, July 19, 2010

Seriously?

Now guys, I know that since I left, that the Doolies Games have just become a group support system for all of you that miss me so much, and can't function without me. That being said, it leaves you no excuse to lose two straight! I mean seriously, how do we lose to the Knights? I mean seriously, wasn't Mr. Spags there to yell at people half-assing it? I mean seriously, we lost to D.O.A? Not those douches. Seriously? Are people not bringing enough beer? Seriously? Is Ma$e starting to wear sleeves?

Fucking Nicky not posting the box score. Come on. How am I supposed to follow my favorite players?

I hear there have been a lot of errors in the infield. Hey Sangiorgi! You need to take charge now! You are the leader on that diamond, you need to start yelling, in hebrew if it is at Pullman. Give Sammy a compliment before each inning, and rub Willy's calves, it helps him concentrate. Be a Leader. Tell Nick to stay in front of it, and whoever is playing catcher you should be stretching out pre and post game (sexually and non-sexually).

I am embarrassed out here. I also believe I will be home the weekend of the championship. If it is the weekend before Labor Day, I will be there. If we are not in it, I will commit Bushido as soon as I land in Newark.

2 comments:

  1. Drew is right someone really needs to rub Willy's calves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can i get an accurate definition of what drew means by bushido? Thanks! Biggest problem this week was our patience at the plate. SanGiorgi did step up there and tell guys to stop rushing at the plate and take pitches....We are better than that team! They also gave us five infielders which is a joke and we should have been peppering the ball all over the outfield.....They also made a lot of infield errors....The biggest difference is they also dug out infield singles where we did not!

    ReplyDelete